Skip to content
- Trip experience with sailboat – experienced and locally familiar skipper/instructor on board
- Extra crew/guide
- All the food we eat on board during the trip
- Accommodation on board the whole trip
- Our Comfort Package which consists of accommodation in a shared double cabin (bunk or double bed) with a ready made bed (warm and nice duvets and pillows!)
- Use of our shared trip-equipment: dinghy, kayaks, fishing equipment etc.
- All boat-related expenses such as diesel, gas, harbour fees etc.
- Personal safety equipment, HH inflatable life vest
- A shared experience and friendship with like-minded adventurers from around the world
- A lot of time outdoors – raw and honest nature experiences
- Advice, guidance and practical training on sailing and boating in general. As an active crew member you will be engaged in, and learn to run a boat.
- Survival Suit and Search and rescue (SAR) insurance for everyone on board
- An environmentally friendly, sustainable, unique, exotic and exclusive Norwegian adventure holiday
- Travels to/from S/Y Valiente
- We do not have our own chef on this trip. As a part of the crew, you contribute on a rotating basis with the cooking and operation of the boat
- Optional meals at cafés/restaurants
- Entrance to galleries, museums and similar, or other alternative arrangements and activities that you/we may come up with along the way
- Optional activities where we hire external guides and equipment, such as kayaking, glacier hikes or surfing
- Personal snack for excursions on land (so, it’s smart to bring a little extra snack)
- Drinks like wine, beer or high-exclusive apple juice and other luxury (yes, we drink beer and wine on board, bring your own)
- Travel/cancellation insurance – recommended, but up to you (normally you don’t need a special insurance to sail)